Wednesday, 19 June 2013

so today was the final day for the "accounting" section. we (group 1 and 2) presented our final products to Matt. Group 1 went first and they had a fairly basic presentation, without Gerrard they had little of things to hand over to matt. our group was a little bit more prepared but i believe that group 1's topic, the actual animation, was alot harder than our physical handouts and supplements to the first groups.

My Reflection:
What do you think of the finished product?
i think that we did well in the final product. doug made a good powerpoint that matt rather enjoyed to see, and josh had a slightly more out there design with his brochure. having the 1-10 points in different areas than normal.

Was the client happy with the product?

yes. i think that matt rather enjoyed having a physical handout to read/hold. he was also very happy to be able to use the 10 reasons to become an accountant, because it is directed to a more school demo-graph rather than having the plain old boring TAFE specialised lettering.

What feedback did the client give your group in regards to the product?
Matt was more than happy to tell us that he would have no difficulty displaying our PP presentation as an opening/ introduction to accounting.

What would you do different if you had the chance?
 I actually asked matt this question and he told us that if we were to design the brochure again that he might have done the layout slightly differently than what josh did. but me personally I probably would have tried to get more work in with the group, considering I was helping others for a few weeks.


What was your roll or participation in the group project?
My main roll in the group was to find research, and then to put that research into a condensed version for another person in the group to use. after finding and summarising the information I gave it to Josh and he put it onto the brochure.

Did you complete your part of the job?
Yes. I was one of the ones that had to be finished first so that others could complete their specific tasks.

How do you think the other members of the group went?
Personally I thought that the other people in the group did more work than I did and I think it showed when I was helping others with their work. our group was actually successful in completing our work and that was because we were always at TAFE working.

What would you do differently to help with group communication and dynamics?
Firstly I would agree with what Dave said around the second last week and have a few people have a copy of the work so we could always have something to improve on. I think that, as a group, we communicated fairly well, aside from maybe one incident were one member wasn't here and we had nothing to do because we were waiting on them, we communicated via Facebook well.


1 comment:

  1. If you had financial problems, then it is time for you to smile. You only need to contact Mr. Benjamin  with the amount you wish to borrow and the payment period that suits you and you will have your loan  within three working days. I just benefited for the sixth time a loan of 700 thousand dollars for a period of 180 months with the possibility of paying before the expiration date. Mr Benjamin has be helping me with loan.Make contact with him and you will see that he is a very honest man with a good heart.His email is  247officedept@gmail.com   and his WhatApp phone number is + 1-989-394-3740 .

    ReplyDelete